Ever find yourself getting tired during long drives? Being fatigued as a truck driver makes your job dangerous. But, what can you do about it? Check out these tips!
- Start eating a healthy and balanced diet.
- Keep your sleep cycle consistent.
- Exercise regularly throughout your week.
- Cut down on caffeine, alcohol, and nicotine consumption.
- Recognize when you are feeling tired while driving so you can take care of it quickly and effectively.
- Pull over in a safe area and take a nap before continuing to drive.
- Try to stick to driving during the day when you are normally meant to be awake.
- If possible, get a driving body to help keep you awake. (This could also be a pup!)